Originally Posted by Everett Adams

Thanks Mike for you kind words. I know the sound is dated and would never fit into todays country sound (as is THIS ANNIVERSARY
YEAR) but the content is never dated when wishing loved ones a greeting for special occasions. I appreciate your time in listening.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8447908






THIS ANNIVERSARY YEAR.

BLACK AND WHITE IVORY WEAVING IT'S MAGIC, NOTE BY NOTE

CANDLE LIGHT AND WINE GIVES A WARM GLOW TO THE LOVE SONG I WROTE

THE SCENT OF ROSES AND THE HINT OF PERFUME JUST PERMEATES THE AIR

CELEBRATING THE TIME THAT YOU BECAME MINE, ON THIS ANNIVERSARY YEAR
CHORUS

I'VE OFTEN WONDERED WHO BLESSED MY LIFE THE DAY THAT I FOUND YOU

WHEN YOU CONSENTED TO BECOME MY WIFE, ALL THINGS BECAME BRAND NEW

THE SUN SHONE BRIGHTER, THE CLOUDS WERE WHITER, THE SKY A DIFFERENT BLUE

AND I COULD SWEAR THAT I COULD HEAR ANGELS SINGING TO YOU


THE BOW AND THE STRINGS ROMANTICALLY SINGS MELLOW TONES

BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF PLEASURES PAST, THAT TOGETHER WE'VE KNOWN

THE CHILDREN WE RAISED AND OUR GOD THAT WE PRAISED, JUST ADDED TO OUR BLISS

STILL NOTHING COMPARES TO THESE GOLDEN YEARS AND THIS ANNIVERSARY KISS
REPEAT CHORUS
TAG: YES ANGELS SINGING TO YOU
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE AND MANY MORE
(c) Everett Adams



Everett
JPF Boards



Sorry I missed this one, I can't believe I only missed one so far,this thread is not easy to follow.

I thought this song was much more contemporary overall than the last song. It was very well written arranged and produced.
Pretty and effective, perfect Anniversary song.

We get loads of songs all the time.
Certain songs are just good songs, there is no debate or denying that. Others are not nearly as well crafted. But either way the writers need know what they are sending and to who.

Thanks
Sublevel Music NYC


Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com