Originally Posted by Joice Marie
Now ya see I like you singing this and I think my Son would love it

and we're not from Brooklyn
here you need the link --- it Rocks !
http://www.youtube.com/user/Substudio#p/u/7/U4sx-k-bszU


Thank you Joice.

It still needs a bit more jazz and style I feel. It kinda just lays there a bit. It was never my intention to be the "be all" of the song or any song I write practically.

This is old now and I have to move beyond it, as soon as I get my pension check it's NO MORE MUSH LOL...

But like Tripp Always tells me "Mike, it's only old to you"

Thanks again Joice, I have decided that you GET the record/publsihing deal
from Mr Knowitall at Sublevel Music NYC.

Just for being YOU! smile



Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com