HiYa Sub!

OK.. listened to it about 20X...think I'm into the Groove of it.

Felt like a Pre- of 2 lines, then a 4-Line Chorus. I penned it "from the mind of" my 23-yr-old Live-At-Home Son, with a tidge of Tom Petty to it. (Already emailled it to your Soundclick Addy.)

Herewegooo....

Very Little is Meaningful
(Some things..Rarely-Change)
The Day-to-Day seems Mechanical
(Why that IS, 'Can't Explain!)

Every Day has a Starting Point
Every Evening is The End
Go to Sleep, after I Set the Clock
Wakes Me Up..I Start Again...

(PRE)
Time..Slips..A-Way...
(It Flies...Day...By-Day...

(CHORUS)
So How Are You Going..To LIVE WITH YOUR LIFE?
What Do You Know..That will Help You Survive?
Do You Share the Hopes that will Keep Love Alive?
Will You Find That Someone..To LIVE WITH YOUR LIFE?

My Job's..Not-Important
Week-to-Week..Just "A Check"
Looking Back, I'm not Too-Far-Along
& Looking Forth..Not-Much-Ahead...

(REPEAT PRE & CHORUS)

(BRIDGE)
I'm Sure There's A Purpose..Behind "The Plan"
(Something that WORKS...For a Working Man...)

(But) Down the Hall...There Is a Smile
Right Beneath..those Flashing Eyes
Warmest Voice..Melts My Heart
(I want to Love Her...'Till I Die!)

(PRE)
As Time Slips..A-Way...
& Flies...Day...By-Day...

(CHORUS)
So How Are You Going..To LIVE WITH YOUR LIFE?
What Do You Know..That will Help You Survive?
Can We Share the Hopes that will Keep Love Alive?
Will You Find that Someone..To LIVE WITH YOUR LIFE?

(TAG)
To LIVE WITH YOUR LIFE--

Lyrics (C) 2008 by Stan Good, BMI
All Rights Reserved.