No, thank YOU, Mike. This was an excellent exercise and a selfless offering from you...something you didn't have to do, but you did. I appreciate your gift to the community here!

It gave me a chance to learn Cubase, too. grin

As for me, I write for the writing...in other words, I find the process more stimulating than the result. And this exercise offered a very fun process--seek the best complementary melody to an existing song. Very awesome endeavor. To me it's not about "winning" or even being selected...it's about DOING it. The most fun comes from the so-called "work" we do at home. If that ain't pleasant, it shouldn't be tried. But I've been having an absolute blast with it (so much that I'll STILL give another shot, even if you're understandably done listening), just because I like doing it so much. And for that, you deserve a humongous THANK YOU! smile