|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, KyleCrawford, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
15,019
guests, and
5,430
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi Kathy, I am a fighter, sick  , I am going to keep working on this. Baby,you drive me crazy Verse The first time I saw you, my heart just stopped My eyes, could see, it's only you that I want I'm drawn by your eyes, that matches your hair Your beautiful smile, you've (you) got me ..... Chorus 1 Baby, you drive me crazy, you've (you) got me now (know) When, your lips touch(es) mine, ohh............ Baby, your driving me crazy, you've (you) got me now (know) When, your body touches mine ohh.............. Baby, (YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION), you got me now (know) Okay Kathy, is that better, and you must spell Now, (know) different to the way I spell it? Thanks so much for your help. Copyrighted March 2008 Thanks a bunch YOUR AUSSIE FRIEND
Last edited by Michele Bolton; 03/18/08 04:21 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,047
Posts1,185,696
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|