|
9 members (Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
26,813
guests, and
5,879
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,172
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,172 |
Hi Michele, I'm still a "learner" myself....I'll take a stab at your revised lyric....for my 2 cents opinion....LOL I like the sentiment "You got me know" cause what you described IMO wasn't you drive me crazy its "You caught my attention" You got me know....nice... also the word beautiful is descriptive, but maybe you could be more detailed about the persons eyes or mouth. I wouldn't put the same word in the next line though maybe one line beautiful the next line something else.... The chorus I would change the last line of "baby you drive me crazy" to something else, let the "You got me know" be emphasised (punched out) at the end of the chorus.... Michele its a pretty lyric....For what my opinion is worth I like it...  Keep going....I can't wait till the 19th.....
Last edited by Kathy Bampfield; 03/17/08 06:01 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,803
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|