|
9 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
25,622
guests, and
5,891
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi my dear friend Mike, I hope you are feeling better soon  , I am a bit lost at the moment, my right arms been cut off, cause my dear friend Mike is sick and your not here, and now my right arms been cut off, cause my cute hubby has been sick as well  . I'm shattered.  Any way I thought I would still post what I have, it's not finished yet, and it won't be by the 19th, but that's okay, I will keep working on it any way. Please remember,I am on my LEARNERS with song writing, so I did some changes, and I just wanted to know, is it better, or worse. You Rock My World!(Baby,you drive me crazy) Verse The first time I saw you, my heart just stopped My eyes, could see, it's only you that I want Your beautiful eyes, that matches your looks Your beautiful smile, that's (you've) got me (I am now )hooked Chorus 1 Baby, you drive me crazy, you've (you) got me now When, your lips touch(es) mine, ohh............ Baby, your driving me crazy, you've (you) got me now When, your body touches mine ohh.............. Baby, you drive me crazy, you've (you) got me now Copyrighted March 2008 Thanks a bunch YOUR AUSSIE FRIEND Michele
Last edited by Michele Bolton; 03/18/08 03:46 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,807
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|