|
5 members (bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
65,239
guests, and
5,505
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,242
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,242 |
Hey Sub,
I'm going fast as I can and falling behind in answering the posts - must have opened a can of worms.
I mentioned the Soundclick thing 1. Because I thought it was FUNNY that it was doing well in that category and 2. to find out if you had heard my current version as I was thinking you may have missed it.
I am open to collaboration, I just want to have an agreement going in as to what and how I would be collaborating.
I had no thoughts of using your tracks without permission. I'm sensitive to these type of issues as probably most of us are. What I was trying to say and this probably is open to interpretation is that even if you choose to use nothing of mine in your end project (which I hope is not the case), I feel I have created a pitchable song,(sans your tracks) but I am still a little confused on how you interpret that. If you don't believe in yourself and value your own work then no one else will. And I'm not trying to be a dick and I want to be in the contest and would love to work on the final project.
I suppose I'm no different from you in that I want to respect others work, but I also want to have mine respected. Gonna leave it there.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,055
Posts1,185,710
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|