|
5 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 1 invisible),
52,733
guests, and
6,069
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,608
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,608 |
Hi Paranoid Pete, I hadn't heard yours before I did mine, so if I lifted I can only blame some strange sort of ESP.  In any case, if so, I'm happy to change it. Good job on your stats! Hey Mike - can you TEACH a bad drummer? Which reminds me you didn't pick on my timing this time... improving?  Also wanted to say there's no way I could pull up a "Robert Plant" or "Freddie" vibe IF IT WASN'T IN THE BACKING TRACK to start with.  Did ya know you had Led Zep & Queen in you? (Yeah, you're good, believe it!) Linda
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,820
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|