Originally Posted by Kathy Bampfield
Something interesting happened while I was writing tonight..
Possible second hook.....

I can still see my beast in angel wings
standing there in low rise jeans
she means everything
I want her I need her

She carved her name like an autograph
in black across my heart
my names inked on her back
and I'm fading fast

I won't go easy
I won't tumble down
there's to much feeling
Rock Bottom is not coming 'round
it's plain and simple
there's no pullin out
I want you n need you
Rock Bottom is not coming now

My brain is fried I'm off to bed....I have no clue how this sings
but thought the Rock Bottom was interesting enough to post tonight. I kinda like it...tis catchy....LOL



Hi Kathy

I'm trying to figure out how this sings as well smile

Don't forget your other version was singing pretty nicley especially in the opening parts of the choruses....


Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com