|
8 members (Sunset Poet, Gary E. Andrews, Fdemetrio, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
27,178
guests, and
5,925
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,608
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,608 |
Man, if Sub can't hear it nobody can. Rats!! It's hiding under/behind the line "I don't think I'll mind at all" I went & picked up phones at Guitar Center Saturday - I had the AKG 240s in my hand (they didn't have 141s in stock, 240s were $30 more) and the guy said "try these," they're a new "natural surround sound" technology deal... I tried them both out and I liked the surround-sound better so brought them home... hope I made a good choice! (eeek!) What they do is send the sounds through the earlobe (surrounding the ear) rather than forced into the eardrum... it was wild... 3D all around my head. Anyways... I'm glad for the recommendation, & if these don't work out I can exchange them in 30 days or less. I'm gonna look at your verse melody & see what I can do. I have a killer idea for the chorus hook you need but I'm holding back on it till I hear your verses. Been offline all weekend! Catch ya soon - Linda In the last 20-30 sec, the alto/BG is singing, as she sends her stalker off to jail: "Don't drop the... don't drop.... don't drop... don't drop the soap!" OK so is it not audible or not funny??????  Linda Hi Linda I didn't pick it audio wise 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,810
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|