|
7 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, 2 invisible),
40,141
guests, and
6,025
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Hi Mike decided to have some fun with it this time. I know this isn't what you're probably looking for, but maybe you'll get some enjoyment out of it as well. I know I did. Derek 1st verse I placed your name in ink on my arm As the image faded you cut out my heart Pre-chorus Left the door open and away you flew Didn’t take you long to find somebody new Chorus I don’t know how long this can last Watching you slam that door Trying to forget the pain As my life drains on the floor Extra Tag So I’ll just slip away Let me go down easy (Fun hook lyric before next verse) Let me go down, easy Let me go down easy 2nd Verse My jealousy fumes, then explodes in rage At the end of the chapter you’re on a different page 2nd pre-chorus Should I try to hold on or should I go Feels like I’m losing the plot and it’s the end of the show (during final singing of the chorus two part harmony sings "Let me go down easy, let me go down twice then end tag) Chorus I don’t know how long this can last Watching you slam that door Trying to forget the pain As my life drains on the floor End tag Turn your face away from me Let me go down easy Go down easy Hi Derek The lyrics didn't quite match the mp3 on this post... But I still got the jest of it..... It's just getting better and better, much more flow and nothing was sticking out and distracting me. That's a big key... You want people to hear the song the first time and have it feel like they have heard a hunderd times before (in a way) Your opening chorus melody on the first line or two is still near the top of the heap. I'm glad you are enjoying this post, it seems we all are that makes me happy as that is the most important thing to me, well after making a killer tune that is  lol...
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,815
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|