|
9 members (Bill Draper, Guy E. Trepanier, Sunset Poet, texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, 2 invisible),
54,089
guests, and
5,684
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Bill Draper - 09/30/26 02:55 PM
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Never mind Sub on my question above. I kind of just started with the first note and started that as the first note of a pre-chorus. I even have a melody in my head, I can't believe it. This was fun and challenging for me because the music was fast, YIKES!! This really felt like an exercise for me because it's out of my comfort zone, (geez I'm even sweating, just kiddin  ) but really this was a lyrical/melodical workout and it was fun! I don't know technologically how to post my melodic offering, but here is the lyric. Remember 1st word starts on first note of Soundclick. Sub’s "Idol" ChallengeI'm calling this: "Lead Back To Me"(c)2008 Mike Caro/Lynn Orloff You say, you say, you say, you gotta follow your dreams, I know, I know, ohhhhhhh… baby I know what you mean, It just hurts letting go, letting you go but I will, I just want you to know, I’ll be here for you, still, I’ll be waiting to see, waiting to see if your dreams, If your dreams, if your dreams,………oh baby, if your dreams lead back to me. P.S. Ooops, almost forgot, cool song Sub!! Lynn - Thanks for the compliment on the tune I take it as a compliment from everyone participating thanks again guys & gals. I'm trying to sing what you have here a few ways and i'm not nailing anything. Some of us definitly need to be able to show us the melody they have for there lyrics. Would be a great help I know.. The thing that's bothering me slightly is I don't like the word Dreams in any songs  At least not my own... I have used the word many times of course but I avoid "Dreams & Love" like the plague..... Love is okay if it's used in a quick passing line. I love chocolate, and the sweet air of ....... 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,059
Posts1,185,719
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|