|
7 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
65,972
guests, and
5,649
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Look forward to hearing yours, Kathy! I'm at work, and Pete's hook won't get out of my head. Very cool and alternative, Pete!
It's going to be hard not to be influenced by each other... It must be nice to have a job.. I miss those days! Well not really it's just everything we are not doing seems better. An the good old days are mostly good in retrospect lol.. No about influencing each other aside from the enthusiasm the actual recordings? hmmm! Well I have to think about that, I thought up to a 3 way collab on the final was a good limit however if it need be maybe 4. In other words if by some chanece we wound up using parts of a few people's ideas.... we'll see how it plays out. I'm an expert on stuff like that, I've been collaborating with band mates since I started my band at 9 years old. I know the deal.... 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,712
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|