Hey guys,

Happy Sunday.... smile

I was working on this a bit more today....changed it up from what I had...trying to lead it towards the takeaway..(hook)
I've been looking at the hook as the one line sentence that we want people to takeaway with them when the listener is done...It actually helps, instead of referring to the chorus as "the why".


You carved your name on my heart
like an autograph
left ink on my skin
now fading fast
said you need time and space
clearing your head
You deserve better
then what I'm givin'

No disillusion here it's two sets of expectations
No excuses with this save all the accusations

Let me, let me
let you
Down Easy
you say you love me I'll stay in touch
?
let me let me
let you
Down Easy

I'll keep changing it as i think about.....Just more thoughts....


Last edited by Kathy Bampfield; 03/09/08 10:59 PM.