|
7 members (texritter, CTthomas, Michael W. Brown, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
33,722
guests, and
5,515
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,172
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,172 |
Here is more Down Easy....Sub, I can't make my voice do what I want it to do, very frustrating...  ....so here is what I got....I think this is it...unless I have an epiphany...LOL oh, excuse the rehearsal line in the front of the track I forgot to erase it after I realised I was recording.... Thanks for letting me in on the fun. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6357229Down Easy He carved his name on my heart like and autograph A name inked on my arm thats fading fast He's talking like leaving he won't be back How hard can a broken heart be? let it go down easy Oh I want to I need to let you go Down Easy you say that you love me oh, I'll stay in touch Will you want to will you need to let me go Down Easy, Down Easy
Last edited by Kathy Bampfield; 03/13/08 05:10 AM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,052
Posts1,185,703
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|