|
8 members (texritter, bennash, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, KyleCrawford, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, 1 invisible),
86,699
guests, and
5,638
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,608
Top 50 Poster
|
Top 50 Poster
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,608 |
Hey here's my vocal revision today. I am much more in pitch.  I hope 90% or better? Also tweaked the verses to have the short nice bite you were wanting, Sub. I'm still having fun  thanks for letting me play with your Play-Doh- Don't forget I'm giving a bonus point for whoever figures out the background vocal at the end - it's not printed w/the lyric. Bwhahahahaha Linda http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6353219Oh there's a word for you But it's not nice I'm tellin you Take my advice You don't know You're a nightmare You better Get outta here Oh I don't know what else I can do Cuz I've told you I don't want you over I don't want you calling on the phone Tell you I, I leave guys like you alone I don't need your flowers I don't want your letters I don't want you callin on the phone I don't need you I don't want you I'll never love you And you can't take me home Uh-uh Not today Cuz I called 911 Cop is here He's got his gun To take you away Where I hope you stay For a long lonely time and I tell you That I don't think I'll mind, no I don't think I'll mind At all I don't need your flowers I don't want your letters I don't want you callin on the phone I don't need you I don't want you I'll never love you And you can't take me home
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,063
Posts1,185,731
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|