|
5 members (Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier),
116,756
guests, and
5,807
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
Okay I made a playlist in my I-Tunes of all the submissions. Now I can hear them instantly all in a row what a blast. Only Kathy I wasn't able to download yours. I want to eventually post them all in a row on My Soundclick page. As I listened straight through again I wanted to spit aout a few quick thoughts Mark - That long holding notes were pretty cool at the end. Your slurrying/dipping style note on "stay" was effective had a coll " Cheap Trick" kinda vibe Derek - Your voice in the pre-chorus especially is the cooliest voice sound fro the song so far. How Ironic after all those threads of picking on your vocals a bit and how they hurt the presenatation of your songs... remember? Oh yeah that's right we don't pay much attention to you around here... BIG LOL and  How Ironic is all that lol.... Bob- Too sparse not enough meat on the hook  but I'm thinking of throwing the whole contest in your favor cause I like you so much lol.... yes a fix! Kevin E my main man Your song you posted you sang and had vocal chops & groove all the way... on this song it's like a completely different dude did it... Jeckle & Hyde effect lol... really still I appreciate it greatly bro! Pete - The timing thing feels like most of what your doing is behind the beat to the point where it sounds late, Did you use a heavy echo effect when you did this? The delay is too slow.... GREAT job on much of this melody.. Joice - I still love those dropped notes. Did I mention your voice is getting better & stronger... Still have to work your control some and pitch, but both have improved greatly in the time I've known you and your work.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,067
Posts1,185,738
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|