Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997
Top 20 Poster
|
OP
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,997 |
I hope so as I don't want to offend anyone. I like Pete alot and I believe his intentions and thoughts are pure and good. Kathy thank you & also the others for helping figuer this stuff out and explaining things. I have to make things clearer I'm bad with that as I have stated from day one here I am 90% emotion in the way i act in the way i speak and in the way i behave. Just ask John Daubert or Iggy who have spend the day with me... On another note about the similarities and lyric, and melodies etc.... I have an oustanding musical memory and also I'm very aware of all these things. I know who submitted what first and who borrowd what from who slightly whether they know it or not... So need to worry about who did what. I'm on it.... Besides I got my crew here to smack a few people around and keep everything Jake!  Meaning we are watching out for each other and will remind ourselves of certain points, keeping all in line. I was gonna wait till i have all the submissions then run them all past my buddy. Maybe one other person as well....
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|