|
7 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
61,162
guests, and
6,065
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,541 |
Hi Mike
Thanks for your reply, Yeah, it is definitely a nice flowing rock song, that we are getting from your music. But that's okay, if we get a great song out of this challenge, I understand now, that it isn't what you are looking for, but that's okay, I am having the best fun.
The chorus does flow nicely, the verse needs some work as to the line you mentioned, and you are right. These two lines, I just put there for the time being, that's how I song write, I try to get the structure, put them in, take them out.
These two lines, I just through in there!
Your beautiful smile, your strawberry red hair Those cute little freckles, that match your hair
I would like my songs to be universal, not everyone has red hair and freckles, so yeah I agree with you, I am fascinated that you picked up on one of the lines, that I just through in there!
Thanks so much, I will keep working on it any way, it's good fun, and it will be a great song for my album.
Michele Aussie girl from down under
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,071
Posts1,185,744
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|